Friday, January 18, 2008

The Culture of a Garage.... how quirkily quaint.

Like most homes, my garage is filled with stuff that otherwise should not be in the house. At least stuff that are not permitted by my wife. There's a lawn mower, cases of engine oil, folded boxes, some old newspapers, typical "garagy" stuff. I never knew it can be a place for intersecting races. After all it is far from being a meeting area for the UN. So it was with curiosity when folks from Culture| Garage started chatting with me. No it's not about exchanging recipes for Curry Mutton or Kung Pau Chicken. Certainly nothing to do with how to tidy-up one's garage nor what to do when hosting a multi-racial get together in your garage! Turns out that my auto-articles aren't just some ramblings of a 30-year old pencil pusher after all. Folks at Culture | Garage recognised some value of my writings and offered me to be on-board their staff.

No comments: