Saturday, February 26, 2011

Welcome back from Mars...

I've taken a somewhat hiatus from updating this blog. Many things have happened in between. Most notably, the addition of little kidlets to the family. I'm no stay home mommy blogger! Besides there are a zillion tweets, facebook status, blogs, myspace (do they still use this?) gobbly goob about the latest baby strollers from Buggaboo or Peg and Avent milk bottle warmer reviews. The last thing you want to read on this uhh... educational and mind stimulating blog regarding what my 3 year old has wore yesterday or that my 5 month baby threw up when Lady Gaga is on the news.

Anyways, VI Blog is back online. I've been busy with the photography gig. Now going into the family portraitures. What a great mix - car reviews and families. I should do a segment on a Honda Odyssey and why cool dads should flee when they hear "Hon, I think we need more space" each time coming back from Costco.

Look for future usual updates. In the mean time, I must do what all parental bloggers do. Post a picture of the reason why this blog has gone to the tumbleweeds.


No comments: